How to Use Proven LinkedIn Techniques To Get More Leads
Many people view LinkedIn as a social site for job hunters, to upload CVs and grow their professional network.
But, LinkedIn is so much more than that.
There are certain LinkedIn techniques that businesses are not making use of to make LinkedIn a MUST-HAVE marketing tool.
LinkedIn is an effective social media network for generating new leads, nurturing businesses and improving referral relationships. With over 300 million professionals in over 200 countries, it is not a social platform to ignore, especially if you’re in the B2B (Business to Business) space.
However, most business owners and marketing professionals are still making the mistake of not being active on this high profile network.
As proof, most people have their profile set up there and leave it idle.
- They don’t respond to messages;
- Their profiles are not updated
- No connections are happening because they are not reaching out and connecting with new people
… and the list goes on.
As a professional or a business owner, you should dedicate some of the time you spend online to LinkedIn because of the business opportunities and relationships you can build there.
It’s not just a high profile network for connection. On LinkedIn, you can get direct access to decision makers within an organization. Say bye-bye to gate-keepers.
What are the benefits of using LinkedIn?
- Helps you network and prospect for quality leads and sales.
- Establishes your public image on a global scale as a reputable and trustworthy organization.
- Provides your business with the opportunity to tell your company’s story. You can engage with followers, share career opportunities, and scale your word of mouth marketing.
- Helps you to encourage your audience to make contact with your company
- Positions your company as a trusted resource
- Removes barriers and accelerate network processes for business owners and professionals.
You no longer have to sit on the fence, deciding if LinkedIn is worth investing your time. If you want to get more quality leads and continuously nurture real business relationships, then LinkedIn is the go-to place for your business.
Another great thing about LinkedIn is the fact that it allows you to drill down to target specific groups or individuals.
In fact, when used correctly, you can expand your network with people who are willing and able to buy your product or service. It’s also a great way to build your social proof.
What do you do next?
So, your first step is to update your LinkedIn profile and create your LinkedIn company page (if you do not already have one).
This page should be informative, error-free and well managed.
In this short explainer video below, you will learn:
- What to do to get started on LinkedIn
- How to build and optimize your profile page to attract your ideal clients
- The secret to building viral connections on LinkedIn
In conclusion, our next post on LinkedIn takes you through A LinkedIn Action Guide. It explains a list of things you need to do daily to build your brand and grow your business using LinkedIn.