How To Choose The Best CRM Solution For Your Business.
The question of how to choose a CRM isn’t necessarily straightforward. You need to get feedback from sales, marketing, customer service, and probably many other interested people.
A CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system helps manage the relationships between a company, customers (real and potential), and sales processes, all through a single platform.
These are software that supports and simplify the organization, monitoring, and growth of the sales pipeline. But today CRM has widened its boundaries of use, in fact, it is able to identify new leads, favor the conversion of prospects, and manage lead nurturing strategies, up to its perfect integration with marketing automation platforms.
There are hundreds of CRMs in the current market, but it is not easy to choose the one that best suits your company and with the features you really need. Below is a guide with the 10 steps to follow for choosing the perfect CRM:
- Set goals: it is important to understand if the chosen CRM can solve our problems and help us achieve business goals.
To do this, the CRM platform must be able to: monitor leads and their activities, track opportunities, offer connectivity between teams, manage relationships and processes, and organize business operations.
- Involve the team in the choice: it is not only the replacement of the software that counts, but that the company team is in favor of the f change.
Involving him in the selection of the CRM will simplify the choice and help him feel less threatened by a new system.
- Demo: before buying CRM, it should be tested to observe its capabilities and weaknesses.
For this it is useful to try a demo, taking some time to understand its features helps the company not to make the wrong choice.
- Implementation: a step not to be underestimated. Whenever the company changes or introduces new software, there will be an implementation period.
You may need an external consultant or a person on the team to manage this phase, but in both cases, there will be a period of training and testing in which system bugs will be fixed and the best ways of working explained.
- Flexibility: It’s helpful to look for a CRM that can be accessed using a variety of web-enabled devices. Make sure that the software you choose provides an appropriate mobile app or view.
- Personalization: There is no single solution suitable for all companies. It is important that the CRM allows you to customize each tool and functionality based on your needs.
It needs to be flexible enough to manage business processes and adapt to changes in the company without having to be replaced.
- Compatibility: even if compatibility with different systems is becoming less problematic as more and more applications are connected via API, it is still necessary to verify that the CRM system can interface with other applications already in use.
It is therefore recommended to ensure that there is excellent integration between company systems to simplify the organization of data.
- Security: The chosen CRM will become the center of all your activities, so it is important that it is equipped with stringent security systems capable of preventing attacks and data loss, as well as the possibility of accessing your data even in the event of attacks
- Reporting: Reporting capabilities can really help your business outpace the competition.
The ability to customize the CRM reports will allow you to view real-time,e wins, losses, and opportunities for improvement.
- Cloud: wherever you are and at any time you can have access to the data contained in the CRM thanks to the Cloud, all you need is an internet connection.
You are probably examining infinite functions of CRM while considering your overall CRM strategy to find a solution that can take your organization away from the CRM of 30 years ago and bring you closer to the future of good CRM: a future where CRM systems are used as a vehicle for the customer experience, especially improving the relationship with them.
If you have any questions, do leave a comment can’t wait to hear from you!!