Finding the right digital marketing agency for you isn’t easy.
There are so many factors to consider, like whether the agency can actually deliver on their promises or if they’ll suck up your cash every month with no result and nil return on investment.
Then, if you are able to scale it down to a few agencies to try out, the next thing you may want to consider is “what’s a reasonable price for a good agency?, or if you even need one in the first place or I can get trained on how to achieve the result I want?” As if all these aren’t enough factors to consider, you also want to make sure that they have a strategy to which they can track and also give measurable results from one single marketing activity.
Your thoughts are in the right place. Everyone wants value for their money.
If the Agency responds yes to all of these, then you are in SAFE hands.
- A clear picture of the behavior of your ideal clients, where they hang out, what they are currently searching for, who is currently providing them with a solution and what gaps you can fill.
- Content Marketing – keeps you top of mind for them and lets them know that you are aware of the problems they are facing and a better way to solve those problems.
- Social media – is where your target audience hangs out and sharing content there will educate and engage them as not just followers but as friends.
- Search engines optimization – This is highly needed to optimize any content you publish, so you are immediately featured when someone is searching for a similar information
- Advertising – This gets you a constant influx of leads. You need to have a bold advertising budget to drive a lot of quality traffic to your website or offer pages.
- Email marketing – to nurture leads, and follow up with clients so they consistently get the solutions they are looking for
- The benefits of a strong online presence which includes:
– creating awareness and engaging with your target audience before, during and after the sale.
– converting new clients into raving brand ambassadors who buy more and refer
– kick-starting word of mouth and social sharing – just simply being relevant by providing valuable information that solves problems.
– how to shorten the clients journey by presenting preferential offers at the right time.
Now that we have set a criteria and have a clear picture of which metrics to track and KPIs to use for measuring ROI of a few different marketing strategies, let’s dig into a few case studies.
Eat Right Case Study
Legalpedia Case Study
FinTech Educational Case Study
- Speaker images: we highlighted each speaker on different images and used
- Created campaigns to generate website visits and awareness of the event among the target audience.
- Cover the event on key social media channels to generate buzz and awareness